Sunday, October 01, 2006

Shop Delivery

Yesterday we delivered Annie to Hamilton Classics and she is now in the vary capable hands of Mick and Bill. It should be a 3-4 month process to straighten out doors, deck lids, and various other panel fits including the recreation of the dreaded nose section. Once they have the car all straightened out they will paint and we should received a nice painted shell ready for reassembly.

Bill pointed out a couple small mechanical details that I will need to fix. As you may have noticed, the rear sits a little too high. I'll need to pull the trailing arms again and rotate the torsion bars a notch or two. The front is a little too high as well but that is an easy adjustment. We have left it sitting this high to load onto trailers.

I picked up my 2nd hard top from Bill as well. I'll spend the next couple weeks cleaning this up and making sure I have what I need between the two tops.

No comments: