Saturday, October 21, 2006

Nose Job

Bill and Mick at Hamilton Classics have made good progress on Annie the past few weeks. We plan to go up and deliver parts tomorrow and will have a better understanding of the progress to report. Here are a few photos of their work.

So far, Mick found that when I installed the dash cowl, the forward edge at the hood was a little too far forward. Now that he has corrected this the hood fits better.

More exciting is that he was able to save the nose. Here are before and after photos of his work.















In the meantime I've been collecting parts for the reassembly process. My study is full of nice new shiny parts that are arriving daily. I'm afraid to take them to the garage. I don't know if it's because the garage is still dirty or if I'm afraid they will get lost. The gold scripts and license plate light came from NLA Limited on Friday and the Bursch exhaust came in from Zim's last week. Several other parts are coming in from other vendors and eBay in the next few days.

No comments: