Here is our forecast for the rest of the summer through August.
In December of 2003 we bought a 1958 Porsche 356A Cabriolet found in the Texas Hill Country. Follow along as we attempt to restore her to the original beauty of her glory days. Our attempt is not for a concourse car but rather a respectable weekend driver.
Saturday, July 17, 2004
Too Damn Hot!
It's been too damn hot to do much of anything outside or in the garage lately. We're in the dog days of summer and I prefer to work in the air conditioning this time of year. I'll paint, hang wall paper, lay floors, whatever it takes to avoid the heat. I installed an attic exhaust fan in the garage last spring and that really helps but not quite enough. Theresa has been trying to convince me to buy an air conditioner for the garage (a window unit) but I just can't bring myself to spending the money when I would really rather have a good sand blasting cabinet.
Here is our forecast for the rest of the summer through August.
Here is our forecast for the rest of the summer through August.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment