I get burned out easily on the body work. Everyone keeps telling me to keep at it and I'll get the hang of it. All I can tell so far is that I have gone through a bunch of filler and sand paper and have little to show for it.
In the mean time I keep busy on little things. I had to fabricate backing plates for the front bumper brackets and made repairs to the heater boxes and heat exchangers. I have a good pile of parts now that have been sand blasted and need to be primed and painted such as bumper brackets, deck lid hinges, and the like.
Now that the engine is in, I am finding the little pieces that are missing. All the little connectors and cables for heaters, accelerators, clutch line, etc.
New exhaust has been ordered from Zim's, I've installed a new Optima battery, and should get the gas tank back in a week or so. After that, we might make some noise and smoke for the neighbors.
No comments:
Post a Comment