In December of 2003 we bought a 1958 Porsche 356A Cabriolet found in the Texas Hill Country. Follow along as we attempt to restore her to the original beauty of her glory days. Our attempt is not for a concourse car but rather a respectable weekend driver.
Sunday, September 17, 2006
356A Front Clip or Nose Needed
I am getting to the point where this is really going to slow me down. I am looking for either a complete front clip or just the nose section of a 356A. All I really need is the skin between the headlights but I am willing to buy a complete front clip.
This is my last request before I spend the big coin for a new replacement panel. If you know where I can find one, please tell me. If I don't find one soon I'll have to spend the big $$ with Trevor's Hammer Works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just did this on my 57 coupe - the part from Trevors is excellent.
Good luck.
Mark
Dubai
Post a Comment