I've received a couple of emails asking where I have been. I'm still here and no, I haven't sold the car. Since October, business has been good and has not allowed much spare time. On top of that, I started a small project at the house to build a deck. Needless to say, I went over budget and past schedule.
In December of 2003 we bought a 1958 Porsche 356A Cabriolet found in the Texas Hill Country. Follow along as we attempt to restore her to the original beauty of her glory days. Our attempt is not for a concourse car but rather a respectable weekend driver.
Sunday, January 01, 2006
I'm Still Here
I've received a couple of emails asking where I have been. I'm still here and no, I haven't sold the car. Since October, business has been good and has not allowed much spare time. On top of that, I started a small project at the house to build a deck. Needless to say, I went over budget and past schedule.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment