- I was in San Diego and rushed home in time to board windows and evacuate 11 hours after I landed
- 25 hours from Houston to San Antonio(normally 3-1/2 hours)
- Started with 3 cars, one ran out of gas 10 miles outside the Houston city limits
- 2 hour emergency room visit in Gonzales
- 5 adults, 2 kids, 2 cats, a labrador, and a gerbal
- Spend one night in San Antonio then went to our fish camp in Riviera Beach for 3 nights
- On top of this, I had a miserable summer cold
At the end of the day, we can say that there was no major damage to our house, only a few limbs down.
So what's next? I spent Saturday morning cleaning the garage so now I'm motivated to get back to work. Over the past several weeks I have had several visitors stop by and encourage me to do as much body work myself as possible. I have even had a couple offers to help me with the labor and shoot the paint. After the estimates I have received so far from the professionals, I'm giving it more and more consideration.
No comments:
Post a Comment