The interior is now clean and painted with the wiring harness installed and ready for interior installation. All of the structural work is complete with the exception of rebuilding the passenger door and the front nose skin. Brakes are complete, engine is complete, tires and suspension are complete with the exception of installing shocks. It's actually starting to look like a car!
I received 2 used bumpers from GG Tyler last week but I am still in need of bumper brackets and over riders. I have a replacement nose skin coming in from WW Autowerks this week as well. Once the passenger door is installed and the new nose skin installed, I'll get started on the body work.
1 comment:
"...I'never going to finish." Don't worry, and keep picking at it. If you're like me, you get discouraged looking at it, but once you're actually doing the work it is so much fun and time really flies. At the end you'll have a spectacular car that will turn heads every time you take her out. KTF!
--#106728, 59 Coupe
Post a Comment